Eleventh Annual Party In The Park

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Eleventh Annual Party In The Park

Post by Stryker74 »

JediSkipdogg wrote:Thank you JustaShooter. I may steal your post and use it for the followup article. :lol:

As for the big prizes, we could not have done those without help from some businesses.

The custom paint job and engraved 1911 was donated by GunEnvy. That is some of their work so that is a one of a kind gun.
The Sig was donated by Kyle's Gunshop.
The M&P Shield was donated by our very own Aaron Brown
The FF&F Gift Certificate was donated by Charmin Carmen's
And of course, thank you to Powder Room Firearms for doing our transfers.

A big thank you to all of those above. It wouldn't be possible without donations like that to keep everyone coming back year after year. We all know that's why you come. :wink:
Many thanks to GunEnvy for that custom 1911 and to Kyle's Gunshop for the P224! And to my friend Carmen - thank you for the FFF gift card you donated as well!

We had lots of supporters bring in donations to fill out the tables again this year. I am proud to be part of such a great group of people!

A big thanks to Mat Johnson of Powder Room Firearms (near West Jefferson, Ohio) for taking his time away from his business to be our FFL for the picnic. (Now, set me back another box of Mini-Mags when they come in again!)
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pirateguy191

Re: Eleventh Annual Party In The Park

Post by pirateguy191 »

I'm sorry I had to miss it but the wife had a family gathering that I just couldn't get out of. Sounds like another great event. Congratulations to Brett Pucillo from Ohio Carry for winning the Tony Gordon award. Very deserving indeed.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB