USPSA Newsletter from Crooked Creek

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

PAJOHNOHIO
User Requested Deactivation

USPSA Newsletter from Crooked Creek

Post by PAJOHNOHIO »

September 10, 2006 Newsletter
Another great weekend at Crooked Creek. We had 54 shooters and 21 reshoots for a total of 75 guns, a new record! Thanks very much to all who helped to set up and tear down.

Sorry this is so late, but I didn't get a chance to finish up before I left for the Limited/Limited-10/Revolver Nationals. I did post the results to the USPSA Members area. You are a member of USPSA? If not, here are a few more reasons to join. You can sign up to be alerted via e-mail when results are posted to matches that you have shot. Crooked Creek Pistol League gets more points in Mission Count if you are a member. Would you like to get a slot to the Nationals next year? The higher our Mission Count is, the more slots are allocated to the Ohio Section. This year CCPL received two slots from the Ohio Section. If you join or renew at our match, you shoot the match for free. That's like getting your annual membership for only $25.00. See Ed Henry or myself at the next match if you would like to join or renew.

We had another DNF this month because a time was not recorded. Please review your scoresheet after you shoot!

We had 4 new shooters this month: Carl Riggenbach, Matt Cellura, Jim Whitecotton and Frank J. Royce.

Our next match will be on Sunday, October 8th at Crooked Creek in Hartsgrove. Setup will be on Saturday, October 7th. We'll meet at 1:30 PM so we can get loaded up and be on the range at 2:00 PM. You can shoot one gun after setup is complete. Signups for Sunday start at 8:00AM with final registration at 1:00 PM.

Here is the remaining Schedule at Crooked Creek for 2006:

October 8, 2006

October 29, 2006 Steel Match??? Watch the weather.

www.practicalpistol.net
<i>"You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall."</i> <b>-A Few Good Men-</b>