ORCO

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

PAJOHNOHIO
User Requested Deactivation

ORCO

Post by PAJOHNOHIO »

I met a guy out at USPSA (Crooked Creek) last Sunday who was telling me about some competition shooting held at a place called ORCO. I lost track of him and did not get all the information and cannot find a web site for ORCO.

Can anyone here give me information as to what ORCO is, memberships, shooting and or contact information...etc??
<i>"You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall."</i> <b>-A Few Good Men-</b>
mcb

Post by mcb »

ORCO Sportsman Club is in Madison Ohio. They have an indoor and outdoor range. I have not seen there outdoor range but I did shoot their indoor PPC league this winter. They are a good bunch of guys. Many active and retired law officers. Try the following names and numbers for more information on the club:

John Knack 440-354-5033
John Kovach 440-392-0318

Hope that helps
mcb
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

mcb wrote:ORCO Sportsman Club is in Madison Ohio. They have an indoor and outdoor range. I have not seen there outdoor range but I did shoot their indoor PPC league this winter. They are a good bunch of guys. Many active and retired law officers. Try the following names and numbers for more information on the club:

John Knack 440-354-5033
John Kovach 440-392-0318

Hope that helps
mcb
They're also part of the Cuyahoga County Pistol League, which is a .22lr only bullseye pistol league. Their team consistently places highly in the league.