U.S.P.S.A. & I.P.S.C. at Wauseon

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lencamper

U.S.P.S.A. & I.P.S.C. at Wauseon

Post by lencamper »

This is my first post so please don't be to hard on me for any mistakes.

I just want to inform everyone that Northwest Ohio Combat Pistol Club matches are about to start again at Fulton County Sportsman's Club. They will be held the second Sunday of each month starting in April [weather permiting] and run through October. Match entry is $20 with a $5 discount for first time shooters. Registration starts at 9:00am with a shooter's meeting at 9:45 and a start time of 10:00. I can be contacted for additional information. [ or for someone who is much more computer literate] You can also contact Tom Frederick at tfs38i@woh.rr.com.

I.D.P.A. matches will start the third Sunday of each month starting in May also at Fulton County Sportsman's Club. The April match will be held on April 30 because of Easter. Match entry is $15 with a $5 discount for first time shooters. Registration starts at 8:45am with a shooter's meeting at 9:50 and a start time of 10:00am. I can also be contacted for additional information. For someone more computer literate you can contact Amos Patterson at amos45patterson@earthlink.net.

Just to let everyone know I do have Amos's and Tom's permission to use their email addresses in this post. You can also contact me at my home ph. # 419-855-4644. Fulton County Sportsman's Club is located near Wauseon, Ohio.

Shoot accurate, shoot fast, and most importantly shoot safe. Len. C.
N.R.A. Endowment Member, U.S.P.S.A., I.D.P.A., N.R.O.I.
lencamper

Cancellation of April USPSA Match

Post by lencamper »

I just wanted to let any interested parties know that the April USPSA Match at Fulton Co. has been cancelled. This is due to a questionable weather forcast and not being certain of the range conditions at this time. We would rather be safe than sorry. This is for the USPSA Match only. The IDPA Match for April is still scheduled for the fifth weekend of the month so there will be no conflict with Easter. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
N.R.A. Endowment Member, U.S.P.S.A., I.D.P.A., N.R.O.I.