Athens Gun Show Postponed

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Rami

Athens Gun Show Postponed

Post by Rami »

The gun show scheduled for Athens this weekend, March 29-30, has been postponed. A recording for Pro Gun Shows says it's because something else is going on in Athens this weekend and no motel rooms were available. Sounds strange to me.
jabeatty

Re: Athens Gun Show Postponed

Post by jabeatty »

Rami wrote:The gun show scheduled for Athens this weekend, March 29-30, has been postponed. A recording for Pro Gun Shows says it's because something else is going on in Athens this weekend and no motel rooms were available. Sounds strange to me.
Yeah... other than the beginning of the Spring Quarter at Ohio University (which would tend to fill all the motel rooms in a 100-mile radius), nothing's going on... ;)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
stryker1974

Post by stryker1974 »

They made an announcement at the last show at Westland mall about the Athens show.

I seem to recall that there was going to be a wrestling tournament going on this coming weekend.