Shot Show 2006

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

P229DAKowner

Shot Show 2006

Post by P229DAKowner »

Who is going to Shot Show 2006 next month? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME see you there!
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? :D :D :D
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

Details please.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

http://www.shotshow.org/App/homepage.cf ... ame=100300

The fire is set for the 2006 SHOT Show.
February 9-12, 2006
Las Vegas Convention Center • Las Vegas, Nevada
P229DAKowner

Post by P229DAKowner »

Yep Las Vegas 2006 Feb 8-12th. I've been to Las Vegas so much I can get a car and drive around the city like it was Columbus.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

I have never been there to las vegas. Pretty racey place I hear. I'd prolly just get myself in trouble in a place like that.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Been there a lot of times. Won and lost money but came out just about even. Parked the BIG truck in their lot.
Pretty big place lots of places to go.
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
whiplash

Post by whiplash »

I've always been interested in going, but never knew if you had to have some fancy credentials to attend? Can Joe Average just walk in and drool over all the shiny things?

That would be just another reason to go back to Vegas, I'm not much of a gambler, but I really enjoy the city.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

YUP! And lunch and dinner are usually $1.99 - $2.50.Some all U can eat!!
They want your money at the tables (not the ones with the food either,they're complimentary)
Long as you got the money to spend (includes Visa,Mastercard,etc)
they love to have ya.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

whiplash wrote:That would be just another reason to go back to Vegas, I'm not much of a gambler, but I really enjoy the city.
I spent a week in Vegas for my son's wedding in 2000. I don't drink, or gamble. I don't chase women nor want any tattoos. There wasn't a lot for me to do there. :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Robert E sayre Jr.

Post by Robert E sayre Jr. »

Not to late to learn :P :twisted: