Army Range Instructor refuses to give up on Soldier(video)

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Army Range Instructor refuses to give up on Soldier(video)

Post by JU-87 »

Attention!
To any of you here that think our military should have nation-wide CCW privileges...or believe they all have been trained in even the most BASIC loading of a rifle...your ignorance is about to be CURED!!

This soldier is NCO! An E-5 at minimum...is wearing a COMBAT PATCH on there right shoulder...and could, theretically, order men to there DEATH! :evil:

Watch and listen to one Range Instructor (correctly) politly torture (rightfully) this dirtbag excuse of an NCO to actually train.
"Oh, but our military is specially trained in firearms". :shock: My sides hurt from laughing. Then, I'm upset that this dirtbag is an NCO.

Enjoy.

‘I will not give up on you’ says range instructor to struggling NCO (VIDEO)

“I’m here for you, Sergeant. Do not give up. I will not let you down. I will not give up on you, even when you’ve given up on yourself, Sergeant,” the instructor tells the ACU-clad non-com down in the dirt and down in the dumps on his shooting ability.
http://www.guns.com/2016/01/07/i-will-n ... nco-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
concreteguy

Re: Army Range Instructor refuses to give up on Soldier(vide

Post by concreteguy »

Nerves can really mess with you. Practice makes perfect.
welshj

Post by welshj »

uh....
I was in the National Guard before I went active duty. that's no excuse.
You have to have certain amounts of time in grades (E1-E4) before you can even begin to think about promotion boards to become a SGT E5.
This means that you have gone through several years of having to annually qualify with your weapon.
Not your first range rodeo for sure.

"NO ONE IS MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN I"
"I AM PROUD OF THE CORPS OF THE NON-COMISSIONED OFFICERS... AND WILL CONDUCT MYSELF AT ALL TIMES SO AS TO BRING CREDIT UPON THE CORPS"

Somebody needs some wall to wall counseling!! SMH....
Six months in Bosnian conflict in '98.
Two tours in Iraq '03-'04 & '05-'06
Currently deploying daily to toledo, oh! :)
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Seems like we've got some Quality Control issues here - or, if I dare say it, "Affirmative Action" gone wrong....

As has been said, you shouldn't manage three stripes without knowing enough about an M4 or M16 (and maybe an M14?) by NOT knowing how to load it's magazine and shoot it. Dropping six or so shots into an 8" circle ought to go with it, too. (NOTE: I've not been in the Military if you don't count a couple of weeks in the Air Force ROTC program. Long story.... Being overweight and having an ulcer didn't help.)

IAC, stuffing rounds into a magazine really should be almost automatic.

No three-striper (or above) should get that far without the skills....

Many years ago, a buddy of mine went to Indiantown Gap in PA for Army ROTC "summer camp". He (and his group) were assigned M16's and sent out to the range to sight them in, and start range-level training.

So, my buddy's on the line, and there's one instructor standing with him. Then a second one. Then a third.... Somewhat senior Officer (or somebody with a few more stripes than the instructors) walked by, and noticed the situation. Thinking "Lord, how could anybody be that bad?", he went over to see. My buddy had been doing one-hole groups!

I suppose somebody should have told somebody that my buddy (and I) were shooting regularly, and the Mattel gun, although neither of us had any real experience with one, is just a rifle if you can handle trigger control (and the trigger's not too terrible) and breathing. Neither of us were serious experts, and I'm sure some luck entered into his situation, but that didn't slow him down.

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

Yeah.. This is just sad.. But I was talking to a fellow Marine I met about a week ago. He got out on 2010 was 0311(rifleman/grunt). I asked him why he got out and he told me his C.O told him he needed to pic a different MOS or get out. They were downsizing and didn't need another 0311.. And that's the Marine Corps creed is every Marine is a rifleman first.. Thats Obama's downsizing for ya.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

I'm calling BS on this video..