Training Saturday

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Buckshot

Training Saturday

Post by Buckshot »

Spent a long but productive Saturday at MAD DUCK Training getting my NRA Certified Pistol Instructor Rating (to go with my existing Certified Rifle Instructor rating) and working on some other topics.

In addition to adding an instructor rating to my portfolio it was VERY INFORMATIVE to be able to exchange views and ideas with other instructors and compare and discuss different methods and ideas.

Even if you are all ready a certified instructor, take the time, when you get the opportunity, to meet and exchange ideas with other instructors. No one will steal your ideas if you don't make them readily available, but ALL of us have plenty to share that we do not need to protect in this manner.

It is very informative.

Buckshot
Mad Duck

Post by Mad Duck »

Well thanks for the kind words about the training. Sharing Ideas & methods, gets us out of the "box", & improves the quality of the training we are giving. It's not how many we train, but the quality of the training we give that counts.
Buckshot is going to be an excellent trainer, he has the knowledge, skills, & attitude to do the job right.
The Duck (John)
mbott

Re: Training Saturday

Post by mbott »

Buckshot wrote:Spent a long but productive Saturday at MAD DUCK Training getting my NRA Certified Pistol Instructor Rating (to go with my existing Certified Rifle Instructor rating) and working on some other topics.

Buckshot
Buckshot,

Glad to hear you got that taken care of. :)

--
Mike
The fight will not be the way you want it to be. The fight will be the way it is. You must be flexible enough to adapt. -- Unknown
NRA Benefactor Life & Golden Eagle Member
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
Law Enforcement Sales, Retired
Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

Mike,

Thought that might have been you. PM running around the system trying to make sure.

Yep, The Duck helped me knock that and a few other things out.

Cert. Rifle, and RSO right now. Cert. Pistol, Home Firearms Safety and Personal Protection in the Home Instructor Ratings inbound when NRAHQ next lines up and sends those ratings out.

Mad Duck would not be that bad of a trip for you, and it is definitely a good place to take training.

Buckshot