CHL Class Wilmington OH area

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

CHL Class Wilmington OH area

Post by NavyChief »

Clinton County Farmers' & Sprotsmen's Association is hosting a Concealed Carry class on Saturday June 20 in the Range Building. This class will run not more than ten hours and will satisfy the requirements of Ohio Revised Code 2923.125(G)(1) & (2) to apply for your Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun. It will run from 8am to about 6pm. March 23 the law changed and the state requirement is now eight hours instead of the previous twelve hours – but due to the amount of time we spend going over the law and use of deadly force this class will be closer to ten hours. Class size is limited to 12. If you really want a shorter class I'm sure there will are plenty of other folks that will be happy to teach it. There is a range component to this class and it will be conducted “rain or shine,” so be sure to check the weather prior to class day and have appropriate attire. If you already have a handgun you plan on carrying, bring it and a box of ammo. (NO LIVE AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM) If you don’t already have a handgun, don’t rush to buy one – we will have a few guns on hand for use. Lunch might not be available in the club house (if that changes we’ll let all registrants know), so planning to pack a lunch can’t hurt – there are a couple pizza places that deliver out to the club, so that could be an option. It’ll be a long day, so consider bringing some snacks and of course water to stay hydrated. Cost of the class is $75, $85 if you need to use our guns/ammo.

Contact NavyChief via PM for more details.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: CHL Class Wilmington OH area

Post by WY_Not »

Already have my CHL but will say the CCFSA is a GREAT range/club. Have been there a few times as an Appleseed instructor. Just wish they were closer so I could call them my home range.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.