Developing a Pre-Disposition For Effective Violence

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Hi all
We all want to be prepared to defend ourselves, don't we? :twisted:
I liked this article, and I got something from it. :)
DO NOT CLICK ON LINK if you are offended by curse words. The author says some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad words.

Good bye Col. Grossman...Good bye Gen. SLA "slam" Marshall...You've just been "owned" by John Mosby. :D
Enjoy.

by John Mosby
It is my firmly held belief that the idea that humans have an inherent, genetic resistance to intra-species violence that can only be overcome with operant conditioning is a bunch of statist, mind control bull...t. If the prophets of this nonsense can convince you that you need special conditioning to be effective at violence, that can only be achieved through military or law enforcement training, first-person shooter video games, or being abused as a child, then they can facilitate your being effectively controlled, without worrying about violent revolt from the proles.
http://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/ ... -violence/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
pirateguy191

Re: Developing a Pre-Disposition For Effective Violence

Post by pirateguy191 »

I like it. I visualize........a lot.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB