Assembly & Disassembly Competition

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Assembly & Disassembly Competition

Post by TunnelRat »

AK-74: Fast Assembly & Disassembly In Russian School

(Youtube video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Assembly & Disassembly Competition

Post by JU-87 »

Too bad we don't do that here in USA...
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

What? They don't do that in your local school district? :wink:
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

A few years ago, there was some sort of UK semi-military reality show on BBC America, and one of the tests was taking apart an AK.

The military instructors were laughing how long it was taking each person, until a younger girl's turn and she flew through it. Turned out she'd gone to school for awhile in Russia.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

I think it would be fun if we did this as a competition during the Party in the Park. Fastest gets a free box of .22 ammo. LOL
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.