Tactical training firearm ranges in Ohio???

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

skifast

Re: Tactical training firearm ranges in Ohio???

Post by skifast »

I will second ATG Worldwide. The company is owned and operate by a 20 year Navy SEAL. It is hands down the best training you can get.
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

I will put a 3rd plug in for ATG Worldwide located in Lisbon, OH. I am a co-instructor for several of our courses and will say that we have the most comprehensive CCW course in NEO. We teach everything you need in order to obtain your Ohio CHL and then take you further. We're not just a check in the box. We train for a high level of confidence in your weapon and skills. Check us out at http://www.myatgworldwide.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
Southwest134

Post by Southwest134 »

Yes, everyone please pay attention to what I asked...as "TSiWRX" pointed out, I'm ONLY looking for ranges that offer ADVANCED courses that use MORE than just "props" that are taken onto a range...such as I indicated in my original post, of ThunderRanch and Front Sight...I mean specialized ranges that have shoot houses and such that are in OHIO only and more so in the central Ohio area....

At this point I'mm say that my facility is actively trying to determine the need as to whether or not the "local market" would support a facility such as this, ie, we are considering building one such facility in the central ohio area...
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Southwest134 wrote:Yes, everyone please pay attention to what I asked...as "TSiWRX" pointed out, I'm ONLY looking for ranges that offer ADVANCED courses that use MORE than just "props" that are taken onto a range...such as I indicated in my original post, of ThunderRanch and Front Sight...I mean specialized ranges that have shoot houses and such that are in OHIO only and more so in the central Ohio area....

At this point I'mm say that my facility is actively trying to determine the need as to whether or not the "local market" would support a facility such as this, ie, we are considering building one such facility in the central ohio area...
If you build it, they might come.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Southwest134 wrote:At this point I'mm say that my facility is actively trying to determine the need as to whether or not the "local market" would support a facility such as this, ie, we are considering building one such facility in the central ohio area...
Look at TDI's class schedule - just about everything is already booked for the year. It sure seems like there's a market for what you're exploring, and being more centrally-located in the state could only work to your advantage (from a marketing perspective).
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

The last two replies echo my sentiments as well.

There's plenty of well-qualified individuals throughout Ohio and the surrounding states that offer "advanced" training to shooters of all skill levels.

There's very, very few schools with physical structures/facilities.
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
Quack

Post by Quack »

From the info from a friend (TSiWRX knows him too) close to Raven Concealment, they made an offer to Southington gun club for the range portions to make it a dedicated range facility and still let Dale own the land.