Conceal Carry class for Ladies?

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Imcrazy

Conceal Carry class for Ladies?

Post by Imcrazy »

Looking for a CCW class in the Lorain country area to recommend to a family friend who is a member of the fairer sex. Shes not set on taking a class with just women however, since I can't really recommend carry methods for her etc I think a class geared towards girls maybe helpful to her.

Lemme know.

Thanks,
-Aaron
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Re: Conceal Carry class for Ladies?

Post by ATGglobal »

Well actually the class doesn't really have to be geared toward the prettier gender necessarily. A lot of classes don't have a focus time of carry methods for each gender. Not saying that you can't or shouldn't find one if that's what you're looking for though. Check out a friend of mine on Youtube who does some videos focusing on concealed carry reviews for women. http://www.youtube.com/user/faliaphotog ... e=g-high-u" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. She does a great job.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

Commence Firearms Training Academy in Cleveland runs women-only classes. I am not sure if they have all-female staff for the classes, though.
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
JonasM

Post by JonasM »

TSiWRX wrote:Commence Firearms Training Academy in Cleveland runs women-only classes. I am not sure if they have all-female staff for the classes, though.
Cynthia is their only female instructor as far as I know.

Definitely thumbs up for Commence Fire, regardless.

Also, Leah at Sherwin Shooting Sports is the CHL instructor. I don't know if she does women-only classes, though.