CCW Course for Church Members

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

boyscout

CCW Course for Church Members

Post by boyscout »

Received a request yesterday to provide a CCW course for a minister and several members of his congregation. The shepherd protects his flock.
Boy Scout Leader
NRA Instructor - Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Muzzleloader, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside of the Home, Refuse to be a Victim
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Training Counselor
101st Airborne - Viet Nam 1968
mreising

Re: CCW Course for Church Members

Post by mreising »

We did a class for a church a few years ago. We used the church bus to go to the range.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Sky Pilot

Post by Sky Pilot »

Would that we had a church nearby that had such!
Center Township Combat Pistol League
TARDIS driver, NRA Endowment!
"I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett
boyscout

Post by boyscout »

I am quite happy that a few community leaders are now thinking "how can I best protect my people?" instead of "guns are bad". Now if I can only convince the Boy Scouts that a few adults with a CCW licence may be a good thing. They allow me to do CCW classes at the Scout camp in conjunction with training Venture Crew members, which raises funds for the council shooting sports program, but CCW at a Scout function is still banned.
Boy Scout Leader
NRA Instructor - Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Muzzleloader, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside of the Home, Refuse to be a Victim
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Training Counselor
101st Airborne - Viet Nam 1968