Renting Glock 30 SF

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

johnwilliamson062

Renting Glock 30 SF

Post by johnwilliamson062 »

Does anyone know of a range with one for rent in Ohio? Preferably around Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, or Mt. Vernon.
captainstormy

Re: Renting Glock 30 SF

Post by captainstormy »

New Albany probably has one, call them and check.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. - John Bernard Books(John Wayne in The Shootist)
johnwilliamson062

AimHi?
captainstormy

Post by captainstormy »

Yea, sorry they go by AimHi now. They typically have a good selection of hand guns to rent. I haven't been in for a while so I can't tell you for sure though.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. - John Bernard Books(John Wayne in The Shootist)
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Black Wing in Delaware also has quite a fleet of rental guns. Call ahead to see if they have a Glock 30.

I own and EDC a Glock 29. Same exterior dimensions. I suggest you think ahead if IWB is your preferred method of carry. I do IWB mine, but it's a fat monster.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

Sevens wrote:Black Wing in Delaware also has quite a fleet of rental guns. Call ahead to see if they have a Glock 30.

I own and EDC a Glock 29. Same exterior dimensions. I suggest you think ahead if IWB is your preferred method of carry. I do IWB mine, but it's a fat monster.
It sure is. :roll:
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
johnwilliamson062

hmmm... Not sounding good. Def need to find one to try.

Don't try calling a gunshop today BTW, they won't answer.
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

If you were closer to Cleveland, I would let you try mine.
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
johnwilliamson062

Thanks for the offer 45 auto. I will dig one up around here before long though.
hookalakupua

Post by hookalakupua »

johnwilliamson062 wrote:Does anyone know of a range with one for rent in Ohio? Preferably around Dayton, Toledo, Columbus, or Mt. Vernon.
I've got one in Columbus you're more than welcome to try.
johnwilliamson062

Hooka,
Let me get back to you after the holidays. I may very well take you up on the offer, but i have in-laws visiting from out of the country so sneaking away is a bit complicated. I'll bring ammo(if I can find any). Thanks for the offer.
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

Are you close to Xenia? You could shoot mine. Have to bring your own ammo. And you have to endure having the Labradors trying to beat you to death with their tails.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
hookalakupua

Post by hookalakupua »

johnwilliamson062 wrote:Hooka,
Let me get back to you after the holidays. I may very well take you up on the offer, but i have in-laws visiting from out of the country so sneaking away is a bit complicated. I'll bring ammo(if I can find any). Thanks for the offer.
No rush and no worries as I'm out of town until the 5th anyway. I've got some reloads so don't worry.
Cheers
ArmyMedic90

Post by ArmyMedic90 »

Not exactly a Glock 30 but Vandalia Range and Armory has a Glock 36 Gen 3 in the rental case.
U.S. Army Combat Medic
Sworn LEO
Nationally Registered EMT
NRA Certified RSO
johnwilliamson062

New Glock 30S: http://www.romeotangobravo.net/2013/01/ ... avo.net%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This just throws it all up in the air. I am guessing this new model would shoot pretty close to the SF since it uses the same frame.

Sending some PMs.