New Target Range in Maumee

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

RN, EMT-P

New Target Range in Maumee

Post by RN, EMT-P »

"Shooters" in Maumee just opened this week. My wife and I went yesterday and tried it out. Very nice place. $20 for the first person (plus $10 for the second) gets you a lane for as long as you want. You can shoot until your muscles or ammo give out and no pressure to leave. Loads of firearms to rent too.
They have 50' and 75' lanes, both of which accommodate pistol and rifle, all with motorized target runs. I am afraid I'm going to be using up a lot of my ammo cache there in the coming months.
Brian D.

Re: New Target Range in Maumee

Post by Brian D. »

Hi. I'm sure the NW'ers on this forum would appreciate you providing an address and maybe some other contact info for this new business.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Quack

Post by Quack »

http://shootersofmaumee.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RN, EMT-P

Post by RN, EMT-P »

Thanks Quack. I didn't even know they had a webpage.
Shooters is located on the north side of Sophia street close to the rear of The Anderson's.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Wow, right around the corner from a cigar shop in downtown Maumee that I like very well.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Brian D. wrote:Wow, right around the corner from a cigar shop in downtown Maumee that I like very well.
I've spent a lot of money in that cigar shop. :wink:

Back on topic...I had heard this place was opening but was unaware they were doing rifle as well. 75 yards is a bit short, but still very convenient. I'll have to check it out.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

sodbuster95 wrote:
Brian D. wrote:Wow, right around the corner from a cigar shop in downtown Maumee that I like very well.

Back on topic...I had heard this place was opening but was unaware they were doing rifle as well. 75 yards is a bit short, but still very convenient. I'll have to check it out.
I think he said 75 feet. :)
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

curmudgeon3 wrote:
sodbuster95 wrote:

I think he said 75 feet. :)
Oh...yeah, that's a bit on the close side for a rifle unless you're zeroing. :|
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
rexles

Post by rexles »

Dropped into Shooters today to check it out. Very nice set up. I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door. Friendly fella by the name of Tom gave me the "nickle tour", gave me a paper with times and costs on it. Loads of rental guns available. Would be a nice place to shoot and easy on the wallet too.
Never pick a fight with an old man. If he can’t beat you he’ll just kill you!

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun....Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks. Thomas Jefferson

SHOOT SMART NW OHIO LLC NRA Certified Instructor, Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home

NRA Life Member, MVGCA,Tri-State Gun Collectors, OFCC, Patriot Guard Member.
soontobedeity
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by soontobedeity »

My co-worker went there last week with his wife. He said that one of the employees had on his "CCW Badge." :roll:
Imcrazy

Post by Imcrazy »

Nice to see some competition for Clelands, those guys have been raking people over the coals for too long.

I don't like in NW Ohio anymore but if I did I'd be checking the place out.
-Aaron
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

I just talked to my neighbor about it, he said it was behind the Andersons and they are going to rent full auto weapons shortly.
WebRioter

Post by WebRioter »

Wife and I plan on going Friday. We're a bit tired of Clelands and looking for a new place. Plus, we want to try out the AR-15 :)
kb8ywy

Post by kb8ywy »

I could basically kill two birds with one stone here. My sister-in-law lives right done the street. Let the wife visit and I could go shooting. Allen/KB8YWY
OFCC member
Patron Life Member NRA
Patron Site Supporter
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

I was just at this place today and I give it a thumbs up. The staff were super friendly, the facility was nice, and it was great not to have to drive almost an hour to shoot my rifles. Granted, it's only 25 yards but still fun.
Colt 45...it works every time