New Target Range in Maumee

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

yoko

Re: New Target Range in Maumee

Post by yoko »

I stopped I'm mid week just to check it out (I was the one who asked about holsters), very nice people great variety for rentals , plus walking distance from my house! Yay

Maybe we us locals should meet up there one day!
" The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sun Tzu
SylCarry87

Post by SylCarry87 »

yoko wrote:I stopped I'm mid week just to check it out (I was the one who asked about holsters), very nice people great variety for rentals , plus walking distance from my house! Yay

Maybe we us locals should meet up there one day!
I'm all for that! I have vowed never to spend money at a range after getting my Adam's membership. But I couldn't pass up at opportunity to out shoot you guys! 8)
Jokes aside it'd be nice to put some faces to these names I see all the time.
Man has made tools for himself since he had the awareness to do so.
Every tool has its purpose but ultimately it is the wielder who determines its use.
A firearm is the same.

Guns are always loaded. Always
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

I stoped by this monday on my way back from the Fort. But mondays... yeah about that.. their not open on Mondays.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK