Handgun Training

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

diego66

Re: Handgun Training

Post by diego66 »

Awesome experience and great training!

For the price of a couple boxes of 9mm ammo, myself and 4 of my friends pulled the trigger thousands of times on a shooting simulator at War Den Simulations in New Philadelphia, Ohio last night. I now realize that we can train on a budget and we were able to do things on the simulator that we can’t do with live fire. The skill builders helped our shooting skills tremendously. The real life scenarios really make a difference in your ability to make proper decisions in tough situations. No doubt this training will make us much more responsible and capable concealed firearm carriers. I definitely recommend this simulator to anyone who is serious about improving their shooting ability. The instructor was awesome….normally instruction like this would have cost me hundreds of dollars and most likely I would have to add travel expenses to boot. I’m excited to get back over there to get some more simulator time in and also try some of their Airsoft training at their indoor shoot house as well. Sorry for the impromptu promotional post, but I figured a lot of people could benefit from this simulator, and if you are anything like me, you don’t even realize that this type of technology is available to civilians.
skifast

Re: Handgun Training

Post by skifast »

I would highly recommend checking out ATG Worldwide in Lisbon, one hour from Akron. IMO, it is by far the best training you can get. The company is owned and run by a 20 year Navy SEAL veteran, Adam Newbold. Adam was a DEVGru operator, assigned to the CIA, SEAL sniper instructor ... He is the real deal. I have taken many of his classes and they are exceptional. You would also be hard pressed to find a nicer guy.