Recurrent training in Northcentral Ohio

This section is dedicated to all issues relating to training and tactics. Commercial advertisements and solicitation for your own classes are not
permitted.

Moderators: Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Terry Wolf

Recurrent training in Northcentral Ohio

Post by Terry Wolf »

Have you found a facility with excellent intermediate and/or advanced training in legal, self-defense with a handgun?

Please tell us about it--with their link if one is available.
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

One of the best training facilities in the USA is located here in Ohio, though it is located in the south eastern area of the state near West Union. They are called Tactical Defense Institute. John Benner and his staff are highly trained, excpetionally qualified, and very good at teaching. They are also all very pro CCW. Considering the training you get and the number of instructors they have compared to class size I think their prices are very reasonable too. Check them out.

www.tdiohio.com

I have taken their knife defense I and II. I plan on taking all of their handgun classes and hopefully other classes as well.
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.
Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

quit the board, deleted
Last edited by Buckshot on Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Daniel »

While TDI is obviously the best, you did ask about North Central Ohio. I've taken training at B&T Shooting Supplies in Lorain. The lead instructor is a former CMHA cop, and he frequently invites doctors (don't laugh!), lawyers, and instructors from the police academy to teach with him.
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder