Thoughts on shoulder holsters?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Thoughts on shoulder holsters?

Post by Javelin Man »

:lol:
Mr. Glock wrote:
jeep45238 wrote: In 25 years, if my hips can’t handle the weight of a polymer gun, neither will my shoulders or back.
It’s ok. Twenty-five years ago, I was sure I knew everything too.
:lol: It's amazing what experience does to a person's wisdom. Even more when he/she learns from other's experiences and wisdom as they gain their own. Those are the people to whom I really listen and learn.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Jim-in-Toledo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Jim-in-Toledo »

Javelin Man wrote::lol:
Mr. Glock wrote:
jeep45238 wrote: In 25 years, if my hips can’t handle the weight of a polymer gun, neither will my shoulders or back.
It’s ok. Twenty-five years ago, I was sure I knew everything too.
:lol: It's amazing what experience does to a person's wisdom. Even more when he/she learns from other's experiences and wisdom as they gain their own. Those are the people to whom I really listen and learn.
2 years ago I had 2 legs and wasn't using a wheelchair most of the time when out and about.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
I am the expert on my opinion.
And no one else's.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

JIm,

Ouch! :shock:

That's why I don't complain when my ankle hurts so much I need a cane or my mobility scooter. Someone is always far worse off then little 'ol me.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

jeep45238 wrote:Dumber than dog {inappropriate language}, especially for firearms as small and light as you mention.
WOW!!
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
tracker1

Post by tracker1 »

I tried the MIami Classic ten years ago with my Glocks, with the gun on one side and a double mag on the other I felt like I was carrying a football under each arm. I then bought a Bianchi single sided harness for a Bianchi vertical holster and used my Galco horizontal holster from my MC rig and that combo works great. It carries very well and worked out so good I made the same rig for my large frame Glocks. That was 10 years ago and I use them.
Hip carry is a little rough so I use the shoulder holster often. My other carry is IWB appendix and ankle carry.
Member - Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
Bigger Bullets Leave Bigger Marks