Raven Concealment System "Morrigan" IWB holster

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Raven Concealment System "Morrigan" IWB holster

Post by Brian D. »

Wanted an IWB holster with the following features:

1) Available in left hand for the M&P full size guns.
2) Belt loops w/snaps that will fit a 1.5 or 1.75" belt.
3) Adjustable cant.
4) Good retention

The Morrigan from RCS (a Cleveland based company) fits all the above criteria. Kydex, not very thick. Retention adjustment is done with a Velcro strap in a channel across the bottom of the holster. You can set it up for left or right hand use, at a variety of angles.
The belt loops can be configured for a 1.25, 1.50, or 1.75" belt.
It's a pretty slick piece of gear.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Bruenor

Re: Raven Concealment System "Morrigan" IWB holster

Post by Bruenor »

Do you know anyone in the Cleveland are that stocks the Raven concealment holsters ?

Only place I found so far was The Armory in Canal fulton and they have a limited selection, and I wouldn't consider them to be close by :)

Thanks
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Can't help you with a local source up that way. Bought mine at Premiere Range and Gun store up in the West Chester area. Never heard of, or seen this Morrigan model until then.

********************************************************************************
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

funny thing, I work for the company that makes all the boxes for Raven Concealment, so I see what all the models are from the artwork on the boxes, but haven't found anyone that carries them locally.

I keep asking the sales guy if they've sent any samples we can keep.. so far nothing :(

Wouldn't mind some samples from Eleven10 gear either.

one can hope. :)
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

http://rcsgear.com/find-a-dealer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Select Fire in Berea and Pro Armament in Cuyahoga Falls are listed as NE-Ohio dealers, among a couple of others in the rest of Ohio.

I *_believe_* I saw stocked gear at Pro Armament when I visited them last year, but I cannot be sure.

Worth a call before you go. :)
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

That's interesting. I looked at their site yesterday trying to find a "where to buy link" and couldn't find one.. if I go to the main page I still can't find one. Yet you've supplied a dealer locator page. will have to let them know that link is missing/hidden from the main site.
Μολὼν λαβέ

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

A range friend that's more dialed in to internet gun/gear talk says that Raven has gotten a big government contract of late and is focused on making those rigs almost to the exclusion of everything else. He said it's rumored that going forward, RCS will be making holsters for Glocks, and nothing else.