Black Scary Rifle Versus Pretty Rifles (Lots of Cute Photos)

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Black Scary Rifle Versus Pretty Rifles (Lots of Cute Photos)

Post by High Power »

Would this help the bed-wetting-puppy-petting-coloring-book-snow-flakes feel any better about AR-15s?

By the way, I would only shoot these rifles if they have custom Hiper-Fire triggers, Kreiger barrels, match sights, BAD levers, ambidextrous safeties, M-LOC for-ends, and capable of 1/4" groups at 100 yards. So don't judge me!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Black Scary Rifle Versus Pretty Rifles (Lots of Cute Pho

Post by JimE »

I wonder how much it would cost to put those on billboards along I-71 ?
High Power

Post by High Power »

JimE wrote:I wonder how much it would cost to put those on billboards along I-71 ?
I don't know. A cheaper alternative would be to just forward the link to this thread to everyone that you know. Then they could forward it to everyone that they know and so on...
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by JimE »

I just figured the heat generated by all those overloading snowflakes would keep 71 free of ice for months.
High Power

Post by High Power »

WARNING: strong language in this video..
https://youtu.be/JIiFeZ7r6aU