M&P 2.0 Compact holsters

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

M&P 2.0 Compact holsters

Post by dustymedic »

I just got a M&P 2.0 9mm Compact. I'm learning that many holsters manufacturers are not making holsters for it yet. It's got a 4 inch barrel and I'm seeing some manufacturers listing holsters for 9mm M&Ps with 4.25 inch barrels, could any of these work until suppliers catch up??
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...
Brian D.

Re: M&P 2.0 Compact holsters

Post by Brian D. »

Yeah, a quarter inch or so of extra holster length won't be a problem.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Dustymedic:

I can't speak for the 2.0 guns, but the 4" .40S&W and 9mm Compacts and Full Size seem to fit the molded holster I have here from the .40 FS. (I think the dumb thing came with the 40FS quite a few years ago.) Four-inch-ish leather would likely be a non-problem unless something really big is sticking out the side :) .

I'm convinced that nobody's up to actually forming leather anymore.

Kevlar is a lot less forgiving. However, unless there are really some goofy issues, the shorter barreled gun should fit just fine.

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by bakes »

My understanding was holsters would fit between the 2.0 and regular.

The compact is only shortening the barrel a 1/4" so any regular M&P 9 holsters should hold you over till then.