Best Red Dot Sight

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: Best Red Dot Sight

Post by Brian D. »

Other than trying a fresh battery, and making sure it's secure during reassembly, I'd advise you to contact EO Tech. Excellent equipment and reputation for service.

Meanwhile, welcome to our forums !
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Appears to be spam. Link purporting to be "EOTech Tactical Holographic Weapon Sight" is actually h t t p : / / p e r f e c t r i f l e s c o p e . c o m /best-red-dot-sights-reviews/
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

The first sight reviewed on that page is the EOTech Tactical Holographic Weapon Sight and if you click on that name in the list it links you to Amazon dot Com "EOTech 512.A65 Tactical HOLOgraphic AA Batteries Weapon Sight".

I don't consider that spam.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

AlanM wrote:The first sight reviewed on that page is the EOTech Tactical Holographic Weapon Sight and if you click on that name in the list it links you to Amazon dot Com "EOTech 512.A65 Tactical HOLOgraphic AA Batteries Weapon Sight".

I don't consider that spam.
We shall see, Alan. Not all spammers are blatantly obvious. Hopefully we just got ourselves a new member here.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Probably spam.

With that said, has EOTech ever fixed the problem with their HOLO sights that the DoD sued them over? They are no longer accepting returns for full purchase price, by the way.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin