Glock serial number prefix "ACME"

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Glock serial number prefix "ACME"

Post by Brian D. »

So I bought a Model 17 TALO today. (TALO is a distributor that has gun companies make limited runs of enhanced variants. This Glock came with Amerigo sights, tritium up front, rear sight notch is widened. )

Anyway, the serial number is ACME***, which my cartoon loving inner child got a kick out of. Does anybody make a striker channel cover plate with Wile E. Coyote's likeness on the back? :lol:

And in case you wondered, I tried the gun out this afternoon and it didn't backfire or blow up in my face even a little bit!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Glock serial number prefix "ACME"

Post by JimE »

Maybe here ?
http://www.rockyourglock.com/parts/BlackSCPs.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ESAFO

Post by ESAFO »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-Rear-Slid ... Swt5hYiw5w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheaper check them out to see.
BOB
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

An anvil's gonna drop on your head
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

To each his own.... but when I've seen these being installed at gun shows, I cringe.

On a defensive carry gun, the last thing I would want is a punisher skull or other personal "enhancements".

I'm not talking grips or nite sights.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Six Shooter wrote:To each his own.... but when I've seen these being installed at gun shows, I cringe.

On a defensive carry gun, the last thing I would want is a punisher skull or other personal "enhancements".

I'm not talking grips or nite sights.
I took one like that off a used Glock I purchased some time ago. But if there was a Wile E. Coyote cover plate, I'd not hesitate to use it on my ACME Glock. Beep beep!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Brian D. wrote:...

Anyway, the serial number is ACME***, which my cartoon loving inner child got a kick out of...
I am jelous.
Serious.
8)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.