Perry "uBee" suspenders

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Perry "uBee" suspenders

Post by Brian D. »

Went to Duluth Trading Company's new store in West Chester today. Some of their shirts, pants, etc. seem well suited to "the carry lifestyle".

When carrying a full size blaster, plus whatever else on the waistline, sometimes even the best belt will sag a bit throughout my day, so I've been experimenting with also using suspenders. I like the Perry brand because they hook over the belt and actually pull it up some. But I haven't liked the style with three attachment points (2,6, and 10 o'clock) on the waistline. So I bought a set of Berry's "uBee" model today. They're designed like a horizontal shoulder holster, with belt attachment clips at 3 and 9 o'clock. Not in my way, and easy to put on.

I'm trying them out and already like them better than the traditional style.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Face

Re: Perry "uBee" suspenders

Post by Face »

Did not know they had a store there, fact is, didn't know they had them anywhere ,- except Duluth.

Was in the one in Duluth around 10 years ago. Been planing a Jungle Jim's trip somehow and will stop in.
Totally useless, waste of space, irrelevant, sig.
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Brian D. wrote:Went to Duluth Trading Company's new store in West Chester today. Some of their shirts, pants, etc. seem well suited to "the carry lifestyle".

When carrying a full size blaster, plus whatever else on the waistline, sometimes even the best belt will sag a bit throughout my day, so I've been experimenting with also using suspenders. I like the Perry brand because they hook over the belt and actually pull it up some. But I haven't liked the style with three attachment points (2,6, and 10 o'clock) on the waistline. So I bought a set of Berry's "uBee" model today. They're designed like a horizontal shoulder holster, with belt attachment clips at 3 and 9 o'clock. Not in my way, and easy to put on.

I'm trying them out and already like them better than the traditional style.
Been using the Perrys now for over two years to carry my 1911; no sag, very comfortable. Get some !
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

Had some sciatica (sp?) issues and wanting to take weight off the belt got some Perrys with the plastic belt hooks. Very nice and really comforted things up, although maybe sciatica may be here to stay. I only wish I could find a non elastic style with the hooks...
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY
ruger

Post by ruger »

They're also building another Duluth Trading Co. store in Avon, next to Cabelas.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

A week with the uBee suspenders, and I'm very pleased. Could comfortably add more gear to my belt but honestly am at max loadout for a day in town, it would be pointless.

********************************************************************************
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Note on sizing: The Big and Tall size, really are. Regular works fine for me, and probably most other folks.