Glock 27 vs Sig P239

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MacDonald

Glock 27 vs Sig P239

Post by MacDonald »

Well, I finally decided on an EDC (Glock 27) after five years of experimentation. Now...what am I going to do with these other handguns?
I found a SIg P239 at a great price, so I picked it up.

The DA/SA, the hammer, the concealability...I am in love!

I have 6 Glocks, 6 Walthers, 6 Colts (666?), 3 Shields, and NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR CARRY!

No, I do not want to sell any or give them away.
John 3:16
Romans 1:16- "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ..."
NRA Lifetime Member
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils" - John Stark
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Glock 27 vs Sig P239

Post by Mr. Glock »

Sounds like a decent start, you need to buy more though, to have a real carry crisis. :mrgreen:
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

The one you perform the best with....
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

jeep45238 wrote:The one you perform the best with....
I'll build on this for the OP a little bit: Before buying any more defensive handguns, get yourself a shot timer and some IPSC style targets. Go to a range that you can set up some two or three target drills on, and allows working out of a holster. Figure out what guns do the best in your hands. Include some strong hand only firing. Without quantifying times, and actual scored hits on targets, you're just guessing.

And if you haven't done the above stuff before, consider going to a training facility like TDI. Or take up IPSC/IDPA or other competition that's timed, and from the draw. That way you've got range safety officers and/or instructors. They'll even run the timer for you.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.