Does it mean your a shooter when...

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

-If you have guns in your safes that you can't for the life of you remember how you came by...

-If the FBI asks you to identify firearms they can't...

-If ammo manufacturers had to layoff workers when you went to Europe for a month's vacation...

-If you know the range of every tree in the neighborhood...

-if you can tell the caliber of any spent casing just by feel...

-If you plead with the gun shop to hold a rifle/shotgun until you have space for it...
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=206790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Does it mean your a shooter when...

Post by techmike »

I can identify with some of those. :D
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Props to her...I'll bet his other victims didnt fair so well unarmed.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Doesn’t really mean you're a shooter......it means you know alot about guns. I know several people that own many guns but only shoot a couple times a year.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB