Woodbury Outfitters bails out again?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Woodbury Outfitters bails out again?

Post by Brian D. »

Two years ago they closed up shop in that ghost town outlet mall near Jeffersonville. But they did state that ahead of time. Now I read that over the weekend, they suddenly pulled everything out of the St. Clairsville store and went bye-bye without telling customers, employees, or even the landlord. Apparently the store is always closed on Monday, so until employees showed up Tuesday morning, nobody knew it had happened.

Well, for the most part their prices aren't good, the sale items are always in VERY limited supply with no rainchecks, etc. Anybody got a more inside track on what happened? By the way, I think they still have a store in Coshocton.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ESAFO

Re: Woodbury Outfitters bails out again?

Post by ESAFO »

http://wtov9.com/news/local/stores-sudd ... -the-lurch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the owners of the property down there are local owners up here of many companies, evidentally they have there hands into property aaalllll over the place.
BOB
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Ummm, it couldn't have been two years ago in Jeffersonville, that seems to me it was within the last year.

They always had a nice selection of stuff and a beautiful atmosphere but the only thing I ever left with was popcorn. It was the only thing in the store with a rational price.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Okay, they've only been gone from Jeffersonville a year or so. Like you though I'd mentally written them off before that. :wink:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ESAFO

Post by ESAFO »

Sevens wrote:Ummm, it couldn't have been two years ago in Jeffersonville, that seems to me it was within the last year..
Just this past Aug they closed.
BOB