Gun Show - Springfield. Clark Co. Fairgrounds- any reviews

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

robbo

Gun Show - Springfield. Clark Co. Fairgrounds- any reviews

Post by robbo »

Has anyone been to this gunshow? any feedback appreciated. Not sure if its worth making a trip from the Nati
Brian D.

Re: Gun Show - Springfield. Clark Co. Fairgrounds- any revie

Post by Brian D. »

Somewhat different vendors than what you'd see at a Goodman show. Some of the table holders at Springfield will be private sellers, non-FFL. Personally I like that notion, a mixture. One thing is though, Goodman is going on at the Montgomery County fairgrounds this weekend too. Probably neither venue will have as many tables rented as normal, also perhaps short of attendees.

I shoot with friends just north of Xenia on Sundays, so will probably get up a little early that day to drive the extra fifteen miles or so to Springfield. Don't think I'd make a special trip just to take in either of those shows, to be honest.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
robbo

Re: Gun Show - Springfield. Clark Co. Fairgrounds- any revie

Post by robbo »

Thanks Brian, Appreciate the info. You saved me a trip, I'll just go to the range. :)
I was at Goodmans last weekend in Sharonville just for something to do. But always seems to be the same old stuff, same vendors, nothing new. Pricing seems to be retail.
It be nice to see someone with a good selection of used guns and some different merchandise.