Should I Feel Ashamed?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

fabulouslife

Should I Feel Ashamed?

Post by fabulouslife »

Should I feel ashamed, should I feel bad, that I have all these beautiful guns at a time when so many are going through such deep pain and emotional turmoil during this time of political change in our country? Am I a narcissist, am I uncaring to the plight of these beleaguered souls as I laugh with glee shooting my Agency Arms Glocks, Wilson Arms 1911's, ATEI ported M&P's, and suppressed carbine SBR's? Do i need to do a better job of feeling the pain of these pour souls?
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Should I Feel Ashamed?

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Yes.

You should feel ashamed.

And to atone for your transgressions and relieve your tormented soul, you should give away all your guns to OFCC forum members who have no shame.

You can start with me.

:mrgreen:
MyWifeSaidYes
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

I call sloppy seconds after MWSY!!!! :D

And come-on, you can't post a post like that and not put up any pictures!!! We demand pictures!!! 8)
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

fabulouslife wrote:Should I feel ashamed, should I feel bad, that I have all these beautiful guns at a time when so many are going through such deep pain and emotional turmoil during this time of political change in our country? Am I a narcissist, am I uncaring to the plight of these beleaguered souls as I laugh with glee shooting my Agency Arms Glocks, Wilson Arms 1911's, ATEI ported M&P's, and suppressed carbine SBR's? Do i need to do a better job of feeling the pain of these pour souls?
Trust me on this: nothing will cleanse your shame. And this is coming from the guy who gave a stranger one of his kidneys.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Bianchi? wrote:
fabulouslife wrote:Should I feel ashamed, should I feel bad, that I have all these beautiful guns at a time when so many are going through such deep pain and emotional turmoil during this time of political change in our country? Am I a narcissist, am I uncaring to the plight of these beleaguered souls as I laugh with glee shooting my Agency Arms Glocks, Wilson Arms 1911's, ATEI ported M&P's, and suppressed carbine SBR's? Do i need to do a better job of feeling the pain of these pour souls?
Trust me on this: nothing will cleanse your shame. And this is coming from the guy who gave a stranger one of his kidneys.
Did that stranger even need a kidney or was it just some kind of scam? :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

Brian D. wrote: Did that stranger even need a kidney or was it just some kind of scam? :lol:
As far as I know, he needed one. I don't think the Cleveland Clinic or the NKF would lie to me, but you never know...
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Yes.

You should feel ashamed.

And to atone for your transgressions and relieve your tormented soul, you should give away all your guns to OFCC forum members who have no shame.

You can start with me.

:mrgreen:

I can vouch - MWSY is shameless. Especially when it involves guns, doughnuts, or bologna sandwiches... :twisted:
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Did someone say bologna sammich? :shock:
MyWifeSaidYes
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

When someone asks, "Where's Waldo?", G&R Tavern is why I tell them, "I know exactly where Waldo is!" :wink:
MyWifeSaidYes
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Why does Waldo wear stripes? Because he doesn't want to be spotted!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Did someone say FRIED bologna sammich? :shock:
There.....I fixed that for ya! :wink:
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

djmac1964 wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Did someone say FRIED bologna sammich? :shock:
There.....I fixed that for ya! :wink:
Dang it, djmac...now I really want one (or three :wink: ).

Now I'll have to make some at home since I don't have time to make the 2-hour drive.
MyWifeSaidYes
Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

Now I'll need to travel to Waldo (it's close enough) and compare their sammich to the one The Angle Back Tavern in Marseilles serves.
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

No.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.