LC9s Mag

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

LC9s Mag

Post by Gramps »

I am looking for an extra Mag for my LC9s.
Where would be the best place to purchase one or does anyone have an extra for sale?
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
Brian D.

Re: LC9s Mag

Post by Brian D. »

Brick and mortar stores are typically priced alike on things such as magazines. You might hunt up CDNN Investments and Greg Cote LLC online, between them they have about every handgun magazine you'd ever want, at a pretty good discount, normally.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

Gramps wrote:I am looking for an extra Mag for my LC9s.
Where would be the best place to purchase one or does anyone have an extra for sale?
A friend I often help out at gun shows almost always has them. He'll be at the Medina, Berea & Summit county shows this month. Just look for the dealer with lotsa Rugers, one side with handguns (several tables filled with just their revolvers), and rifles on the other.
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

dl1911 wrote:
A friend I often help out at gun shows almost always has them. He'll be at the Medina, Berea & Summit county shows this month. Just look for the dealer with lotsa Rugers, one side with handguns (several tables filled with just their revolvers), and rifles on the other.
And if you show up at the Medina show on Saturday, you'll find me at the OFCC table - stop by and say hi! On Sunday there will be a different crew there (that don't spend much time here on the forums) but you could still stop by of course!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

JustaShooter wrote:
dl1911 wrote:
And if you show up at the Medina show on Saturday, you'll find me at the OFCC table - stop by and say hi! On Sunday there will be a different crew there (that don't spend much time here on the forums) but you could still stop by of course!
Would love to meet more of my fellow members! Those shows are a several hr drive each way for me however.
I normally work Saturdays to catch up on all the loose ends (self employed) and spend time with one or more of the grand kids.
We almost always attend services at our Church Sundays.
Now that I think about it.... It has been well over 10 years since I have been to a gun show! :shock:
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Gramps wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:And if you show up at the Medina show on Saturday, you'll find me at the OFCC table - stop by and say hi! On Sunday there will be a different crew there (that don't spend much time here on the forums) but you could still stop by of course!
Would love to meet more of my fellow members! Those shows are a several hr drive each way for me however.
Well, that would be a bit much, I agree - likely more convenient gun shows for you I would imagine.
Gramps wrote:We almost always attend services at our Church Sundays.
And that's the biggest reason I have a different crew work the show on Sundays because I do likewise.
NRA Life Member

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Gramps wrote:We almost always attend services at our Church Sundays.
JustaShooter wrote:And that's the biggest reason I have a different crew work the show on Sundays because I do likewise.
Awesome JustaShooter!

I just ordered one from a local gun store. $32 plus a couple bucks tax..Not cheap but not a bad price... I was thinking yesterday Dave is a good guy and would like to see him get my business when I can...

Thanks all!
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

I went to my 1st gun show in a BUNCH of years with a great friend today! What a hoot!
Found out used Mossberg 500's are worth more new ones!
Got me an extra mag for my LCP and ran into a few guys I know, had lunch with two of them :D
Rode home with my friend listening to a Motown station and talking about the fun we had........May go back next month
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Gramps wrote:Found out used Mossberg 500's are worth more new ones!
I know, right? I see guns walking around the show floor with people asking prices like that - but in their defense, the guys buying want to offer you *way* less than they are actually worth, so one hopes they manage to meet somewhere reasonable!
NRA Life Member

Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

Gramps wrote:I went to my 1st gun show in a BUNCH of years with a great friend today! What a hoot!
Got me an extra mag for my LCP and ran into a few guys I know, had lunch with two of them :D
Rode home with my friend listening to a Motown station and talking about the fun we had........May go back next month

Which show; Lima ?
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

JustaShooter wrote:
Gramps wrote:Found out used Mossberg 500's are worth more new ones!
I know, right? I see guns walking around the show floor with people asking prices like that - but in their defense, the guys buying want to offer you *way* less than they are actually worth, so one hopes they manage to meet somewhere reasonable!
The friend I went with wanted a 12g pump to replace the one his 40 year old son has worn out. It is old, really beat up and just plain worn out.
I have been a fan of Mossberg pumps since I was a kid and have owned many, still have 3.
Don't think I have ever paid more than $175 for a decent used one but again it has been a while since I went looking!
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Tru-Heathen wrote:
Gramps wrote:I went to my 1st gun show in a BUNCH of years with a great friend today! What a hoot!

Which show; Lima ?
Yep! Lima and my first time eating at Kewpee's :)
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
WeinerDog

Post by WeinerDog »

Bought one at Gander Mnt. A couple days ago. On sale 19.99 I don't know how long the sale lasts.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

WeinerDog wrote:Bought one at Gander Mnt. A couple days ago. On sale 19.99 I don't know how long the sale lasts.
Thanks! I bought one local gun shop. $20 would be a deal if I needed another!
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
KingoftheHills

Post by KingoftheHills »

WeinerDog wrote:Bought one at Gander Mnt. A couple days ago. On sale 19.99 I don't know how long the sale lasts.
I see we are close by... What gander mountain had the mag for 19.99? I would love to pick one up.