Ruger - two thumbs up!

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Ruger - two thumbs up!

Post by NavyChief »

I bought Mrs. NavyChief a Ruger .22LCR for Christmas last November. Due to a number of factors, we didn't get it out to the range until the first of weekend of September, Shot three cylinders full through it, and the action locked up twice. Had to open the cylinder, spin it, then close it to continue firing. Finally called Ruger last Wednesday. They sent me a prepaid FedEx label. FedEx picked it up Thursday and Ruger acknowledged receipt late Friday. Wednesday shortly after noon we received it back - with a repair ticket indicating they replaced the pawl and the ejector star. Whoof.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Ruger - two thumbs up!

Post by techmike »

They are a class act. I used to have a Ruger .45, and I dropped it once, put some nasty dings in it. I called them to see about having it fixed, but they would not give me a $ estimate. Send it in they said. I did they refinished the frame and sent it back no charge.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788