Lower Receiver Engraving

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Lower Receiver Engraving

Post by Werz »

I am gradually accumulating parts to build an AR SBR in .300 BLK., and I plan to build a pistol while awaiting the Form 1 tax stamp, but I will need to get the engraving done on the lower receiver, and I figure I might as well have it done while it's still stripped.

I would like to get it done by someone who will do a good job and at a reasonable price, but most importantly (and factored into the price), I would like to get it done by someone who will not require extensive travel to and from Wayne County. I think I have read that some folks in these forums do that. Any suggestions?
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
FormerNavy

Re: Lower Receiver Engraving

Post by FormerNavy »

I've used GunEnvy for both of mine (one of which is actually a 300BLK SBR!). I plan on sending my 9mm lower to them also.