Midwest Ammuniton

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mike@MidWestAmmo

Re: Midwest Ammuniton

Post by Mike@MidWestAmmo »

I just noticed this old post. Customer service email is on our website.Thank you for all this valuable feedback.
My expectations for MidWest is very high; if MidWest ever fails to meet your expectations please contact me.

Mike Jancha
Customer Care Rep
Licensed Gunsmith & NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
Voice & Text : 513-467-1758
Mike@midwestammunition.com

Midwest Ammunition
“Shoot all you want, we’ll make more!”

At Midwest Ammunition our goal is ZERO ammo-caused malfunctions. If there is a make and model of gun that appears to have an issue with our ammo, I would love to know. If someone is having problems with our ammo I have an almost unlimited supply of our ammo and competitor’s ammo for testing, as well as tools to evaluate and clean guns that are malfunctioning. If anyone is not completely satisfied with Midwest Ammunition, we will replace it or buy it back.
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

Mike, I'll be honest with you, after all this time passed, I decided to give your ammo another try. I took 2 new shooters out with new ARs, i personally verified they were clean, lubed, and ready to go.

Low and behold, cycling failures. So I gave them some of my federal surplus, no problems.

Do you not load to standard specs?
Mike@MidWestAmmo

Post by Mike@MidWestAmmo »

I’m very sorry to hear that our ammo has failed to meet your expectations again.
Please contact me by:
Call or txt: (513) 467-1758
Email: [e-mail deleted per TOS--m380g]

Mike Jancha
Customer Care Rep
Licensed Gunsmith & NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
Voice & Text : 513-467-1758
[e-mail deleted per TOS--m380g]

At Midwest Ammunition our goal is ZERO ammo-caused malfunctions. If there is a make and model of gun that appears to have an issue with our ammo, I would love to know. If someone is having problems with our ammo I have an almost unlimited supply of our ammo and competitor’s ammo for testing, as well as tools to evaluate guns that are malfunctioning. If anyone is not completely satisfied with Midwest Ammunition, we will replace it or buy it back.
willbird
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by willbird »

I bought one of the prevalent P1/P38 at a gun show.

I had some Rem UMC 9x19 that I got on sale from Gander Mtn. The gun did not work with either of the 2 mags that came with it. Got another magazine at the next gun show, still did not work. Disassembled, inspected, lubed, still did not work.

Tried several other kinds of ammo...gun worked 100% with any other ammo.

Talked to a full time pistolsmith friend, turns out he has had a LOT of customers bring in guns that would not work....drum roll please, with rem UMC ammo. The issue is that they load on the low end of the spectrum velocity/energy wise.

Just relating to point out that ammo loaded on the low end is not specific to just one brand.

Bill
Have a great day today unless you have made other plans :-).
dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by dustymedic »

I did buy a bag of 250 9mm reloads at a gun show a couple of months ago, it seem to be alright for range rounds...
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...