P38 or P1??

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Petrofergov wrote:My family doesn't have any Russian roots I am aware of, but I have always had a fascination for Russia.
Fascinating! I keep on thinking of Petrofergov as a Russian name... :?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
gopguy

Post by gopguy »

Coshocton is a pretty good drive for me. I have a preference for the good old CCFSA in Wilmington. Grandfather helped to create it and I have been a three time president and a board member for 16 years....so I might be a little biased on gun clubs. :wink:
gopguy

Post by gopguy »

Here is a link to my club website.

http://www.ccfsa.com/
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

tommcnaughton wrote:
Petrofergov wrote:My family doesn't have any Russian roots I am aware of, but I have always had a fascination for Russia.
Fascinating! I keep on thinking of Petrofergov as a Russian name... :?
Peh-TROFF-er-of The 'g' is silent.
gopguy wrote:Coshocton is a pretty good drive for me. I have a preference for the good old CCFSA in Wilmington. Grandfather helped to create it and I have been a three time president and a board member for 16 years....so I might be a little biased on gun clubs. :wink:
Well....if you ever change yer mind...