What have you bought (firearm related) in the last 48 hrs?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jeep45238

Re: What have you bought (firearm related) in the last 48 hr

Post by jeep45238 »

Dawson sights for a G19

Mastermind Tactics AIWB holster

Pull-the-dot loops for P226 AIWB holster
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Bladetech Nano IWB for the full size Smith &Wesson M&P. It's slimmed down and noticeably more comfortable than most other kydex IWB rigs I've tried. Certainly will be easy to hide in hot weather.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Looked hard at some good knife deals at Cecil Clark Cutlery in Newport Kentucky today. Zero Tolerance, Kershaw, and ESEE (made for Beretta) among the temptations. If you're in Cincinnati and like blades, you gotta try the place sometime. Walk in prices there beat everybody else including online.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Form 1 for Suppressor finally came back, ordered the the rest of the materials for building the can.
Bootleg Adjustable Bolt Carrier - will be interesting to see how well this thing works.
PSA AR10
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Frankfort Arsenal Rotary Tumbler (FART) - using this without media, and it's amazing
Frankfort Arsenal Brass Dryer (food dehydrator) - another great change to brass cleaning
Lewis Lead Remover
Lee bullet feed kit (to automate bullet sizing, will feed/collate with my Mr. Bullet Feeder)
Inner/Outer competition rig belt
.380 shell plate sorter

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Dillon brass wand and spare locator buttons for my 650

-Important distinction
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Inline Fabrication handle for Dillon 650
Inline Fabrication mirror and mount for bullet feeder collator
Double Alpha Academy click-adjust for Dillon powder drop
Mr. Bullet feeder small output spring (for short/light SWC 9mm)
10K S&B primers
Spent primer chute for Dillon 650
Live primer catch/bottle for Dillon 650

If I can get someone to help me load, we can treat the 650 like a crew-served reloading weapon..... :D :D

-Important distinction
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Aaaannnnd 11 pounds of Vectan Prima V powder. Graf's has a no hazmat on 10 containers of Norma powder (or 32lb of any powder). The price is right, and the containers have 10% more than most.

-Important distinction
concreteguy

Post by concreteguy »

Harry's holster in black.
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

https://reloadinginnovations.com/collec ... ghting-kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of these bad mamma jammas for the press. No more shadows, and intigrated to the tool head!

-Important distinction
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Probably the cheapest new .22lr revolver you can buy, a rough rider. Price was $135 out the door, and gives me an economical way to go through my .22LR in handguns. Very hard to use sights, slow to fire/eject, decent enough trigger for the money, and will be used soley for accuracy work/fun plinking/getting new people to the range. Meh if it breaks in a few thousand rounds.

-Important distinction
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Bought enough parts from Sarco, Brownels and Kimber to build two new Para Carry 9's. :D

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Snagged a steal on a CZ Scorpion carbine with a boatload of mags and the aftermarket parts I would install (except it's lacking a grip). Glad to have a carbine again, and very glad that it's a 9mm. Stupidly glad that it will chamber rounds my Sig rejects. Means I have far less 'rejects' and far more carbine plinking rounds :)

-Important distinction
mdad

Post by mdad »

Went to Vances on Alum Creek Dr to look at the New S&W Shield in 45 acp, Guy behind the counter got out the 40 and the 45 acp, after admiring them for a few minutes, the guy says well what have you decided ? They Both folowed me home, last year I won the 9mm at the Whitetails raffle, so now I have all 3 .
Have not had the chance to shoot the 40 yet but have shot the 45 and the 9,after a couple shots i have to admit the 45 has won my heart.
SWEET PIECE!!!!!!
The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein
Life Member NRA
Life Member North American Hunter
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

mdad wrote:Went to Vances on Alum Creek Dr to look at the New S&W Shield in 45 acp, Guy behind the counter got out the 40 and the 45 acp, after admiring them for a few minutes, the guy says well what have you decided ? They Both folowed me home, last year I won the 9mm at the Whitetails raffle, so now I have all 3 .
Have not had the chance to shoot the 40 yet but have shot the 45 and the 9,after a couple shots i have to admit the 45 has won my heart.
SWEET PIECE!!!!!!
I have to keep talking myself out of snagging one. the super low prices and the current $75.00 rebate from S&W. SO hard to not pull the trigger on one.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson