Holster for S&W Model 66

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OHHKGuy

Re: Holster for S&W Model 66

Post by OHHKGuy »

Wayne wrote:Cooler weather is just around the corner and I am looking for some input on a new holster for my 66 smith... The Don Hume Double Nine or Agent Nine look like they would both be good holsters,anyone have any real world experience with these.BTW it's a 3 inch bbl, round butt grip.
I have a Galco Fletch for my Oreformance Center 66...Seems to work quite well for me.

Has anyone else mentioned a lot of hijacking on this forum?
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Wayne wrote:IMHO except for IWB this gun is easier to carry than a full size 1911.
Interesting -- I've always considered the 1911 and its clones to be just about the easiest pistol both to carry and to conceal. It's so slim and so flat, it practically begs to be slipped inside a waistband. "Mexican Carry" really ought to be renamed "1911 Carry"... :wink:
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.