Shooting Ranges and Dealer information.

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dan dan the XD40 man

Re: Shooting Ranges and Dealer information.

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

ANyone have a lineup on a nice 100 or 200 yard range in the Cleveland area? A&A is charging 10 bucks per hour now. It gets a bit pricey when me and the wife both got for a few hours.
Poop!
delta5

Post by delta5 »

Black Swamp Rifle & Pistol CLub
Delphos, Ohio

Private, NRA affiliated range
Dues are around $30/yr (I will check on that for sure)

The range is a 200 yrd rifle range with huge backstop, and targets at 50, 100 and 200 yards.
Seperate, enclosed 25 yrd pistol range
All shooting stations are under roof
All standard range rules apply including common sense.

We welcome organized shoots and contests, just contact a member for details.
NRA Member
Rottie45
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Rottie45 »

Here's a good one. 25,50 and 100yds. Covered shooting benches, about 25.00 for a years pass.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Home/wild_re ... fault.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coffeedave

Post by Coffeedave »

Any body here of a small Gun Shop in North Royalton called Accurate Arms & Accessories?
Imcrazy

Bass Pro Shop

Post by Imcrazy »

I wouldn't recommend bass pro shop in Perrysburg, I purchased my sw9v there however I only did so because they were the only ones around to have the allied forces edition (all black). They acted like they never handled a gun before, they wouldn't remove the trigger guard for me to check out the fire arm and they just didn't seem to be very into handguns. Other wise decent customer service. If they had the cheapest price by more than 20 dollars id shop them again for a firearm other wise I will take my business else where (Fin Fur Feather, B&T Etc.)
-Aaron
Imcrazy

B&T (Middleburg)

Post by Imcrazy »

Hey everybody,

I purchased a new S&W Airweight 642 38spl+P yesterday from Jerry over @ B&T in Middleburg he was great and offered excellent advice, they also gave me a good deal on my trade in (Mossberg 500A). I will be shopping there again!
-Aaron
H_MaN

Post by H_MaN »

For those that live in the Cincinnati area, we are a members only club. Indoor 50ft. We are always looking for new members interested in NRA Bullseye shooting or new members interested in shooting on the range, NOT shooting up the range. Here's a link: http://www.cincinnatirevolverclub.net/ If you're interested in joining go to the Membership area and download an application.
BigMuzzle

Post by BigMuzzle »

Looking for an outdoor range in the Columbus area. Had a one day pass when I bought my gun from Vance's but never got clear directions on how to get there. The ink has faded off now anyway. Looking to hopefully find something before this weekend, weather permitting.
Sigma .40 cal
Mossberg 12ga
Tim

Post by Tim »

Looking for a FFL in Canton area. I want to buy a p64 9x18 from JG sales. the gun sells for 159 but with shipping an the FFL it looks like maybe I should just buy something from a local dealer. Any one have a suggestion?
Tim Jeffries
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

My local range (they don't have any P-64's, though):
http://www.midwestgunclub.com/

You could also try at a gun show. Someone may have a P-64 there (I bought mine at a show). The Akron show is 9/27-9/28 at Summit County Fairgrounds - admission $6.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
Imcrazy

Post by Imcrazy »

http://www.rrssohio.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Royal Ridge Shooters Supply
2323 Pearl Road, Brunswick Hills Ohio 44256

8 Stall Range, Never been there I found the link on another forum but it looks like a decent place to shoot.
-Aaron
GlockMan27

Post by GlockMan27 »

http://llrpc.com/Dillon/Dillon.html

Services
Dillon Sportsman Center provides public access to multiple shooting disciplines at very reasonable rates. Offerings include:
-Illuminated skeet fields
-Illuminated trap field
-Illuminated 100 yard rifle range
-Illuminated 25 yard pistol range

The Sportsman Center is located on the west side of Dillon State Park. We are five miles off SR 146 on Pleasant Valley Road.
MikeB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by MikeB »

New Albany Shooting Range
10299 Johnstown Rd
New Albany, OH 43054
http://www.nasr.com/

Gun sales
Gun Accessories
Reloading Supplies
Shooting range (rifle and pistol)
FFL Transfers

I've bought a ton of stuff from them and they have always been helpful. I did have some issues with a Gunbroker transfer, but much of that was due to the seller being out in the sticks with no fax machine (and my own impatience!) . They have an indoor rifle range and an indoor pistol range. They also have a great selection of Dillon products at great prices. I went through their CCW class, it is more expensive than many others but is very comprehensive. They let you shoot a large variety of pistols in the class (revolvers and autos).

Vances
3723 Cleveland Ave
Columbus, OH 43224
http://buckeyeoutdoors.net/

Gun Sales
Gun Accessories
Reloading Supplies
FFL Transfers

What can I say other than I can't go there without spending money. It is the best place in the Columbus area for prices. Great selection of new and used firearms as well as a ton of police trade-ins (if you are looking for a used Glock for under $400, this is the place). Downsides -- It's ghettorific location and it takes a while to get served (take a number -- very fair, but they have a ton of business).

Blackwing Shooting Center
3722 Marysville Rd
Delaware, OH 43015
http://blackwingsc.com/index.htm

Gun Sales
Gun Accessories
Shooting range (rifle, pistol, trap)
FFL Transfers

I have not shot at their range, but it is huge. They have a large selection of Desantis holsters (pretty much everything they make) directly accessible (I hate having to ask a salesperson for help retrieving a holster, cough, Vances, cough) and their prices are good. They also have outstanding prices on their AR lowers. Complete DPMS lower receivers with buttstock for $239!
"Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Coffeedave wrote:Any body here of a small Gun Shop in North Royalton called Accurate Arms & Accessories?
I went there this afternoon. They've been bought out by B&T, who also operate a store in Middleburg Heights and a range in Lorain. They appear to have just moved there as they don't seem to be completely stocked. They do have a modest stock of handguns and long guns, as well as ammunition and reloading supplies. They have holsters, but not the selection that would be really useful, at least not yet.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
JmSnorri

Travelling in MN

Post by JmSnorri »

If you're traveling in MN I can recommend Burnsville Rifle and Pistol Range 14300 Ewing Rd Burnsville MN 55306 Phone 952 890-6628 web http://www.bvpistol.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Its nothing fancy and they don't rent firearms but the staff is nice and the rates are pretty good $12 1 gun unlimited time $4/ extra gun $5/ extra person. They sell ammo and targets as well. They won't let you shoot closer than 10' but the lanes go out to 75'. I had a good time here.

Lloyd
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

— George Washington