Anyone use a shoulder holster?

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

biff138

Shoulder Holster

Post by biff138 »

I use the Concealment Shirt Holster from A Better Holster.com
Their website is www.abetterholster.com
It is the most comfortable rig I've ever worn. You can carry a full size auto and two spare mags under a button down or golf style shirt. It does not print through, as long as it's not a tight fitting shirt. And it is very fast to draw from, especially while seated. You should check it out. It may solve your dilema.

Good Luck
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

I checked out that Concealment Shirt holster. It looks a lot like the Kramer Confidant. Image

I concur that these fancy T-shirts work very well for deep concealment.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
biff138

Shoulder holsters

Post by biff138 »

You're right Tom,
The Concealment Shirt Holster Is worn just like the Kramer Confidant and they both work well for concealment. However, that is where the similiarities end though. The Kramer is an loose fitting, open mesh type shirt, meaning you need to wear an undershirt or your gun will not only abrade your skin, it will begin rust very quickly. Plus, the Kramer is has ambidextrous holsters, so if you want to carry spare mags, knife or whatever, you need Suzy homemaker to sew the off side of it closed or your mags will fall onto the ground. The Concealment Shirt Holster fits snug like a second skin and was designed to be worn against the bare skin. It wicks the moisture away from from your body and to the surface of the shirt to evaporate. It is also designed with a strong side carry and off side mag/knife/flashlight carry. There's no need to call Suzy to fix your shirt. Then she can't ask "what do you need ANOTHER holster for?