AR10 complete for $599.00

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

AR10 complete for $599.00

Postby Bruenor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:33 pm

One heck of a fathers day sale on this one.. time to buy that 30 cal battle rifle you've been thinking about.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2 ... 46285.html

Firearm prices and sales these days are pretty remarkable.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine
Bruenor

Re: AR10 complete for $599.00

Postby Mr. Glock » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Looks like another $100 and you get a free-float rail. Any PSA AR owners here? Im not, just curious .
“Without dignity there is no liberty, without justice there is no dignity, and without independence there are no free men.”
- Patrice Lumumba
OFCC Patron, NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Golden Eagles, NRA-ILA, Appleseed & Hot Stove League Member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Postby FormerNavy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 am

Mr. Glock wrote:Looks like another $100 and you get a free-float rail. Any PSA AR owners here? Im not, just curious .

I've never had a complete AR from them, but I did buy a complete upper from them and built the lower on their parts. I found them to be quite satisfactory, especially for the price.
FormerNavy

Postby Bruenor » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 am

I bought one earlier this year as a complete upper, and a complete lower, for around $800.00 which I thought was a great deal at the time (until today...). I've had it out on the 300 yd range and was ringing the 8", 10", & 12" steel easily. Mine has the magpul furniture and the Mlok free-float hand guard. Seems like a pretty solid, basic rifle. It takes a standard AR15 trigger, so the std mil spec trigger can easily be swapped for something better. Did you have any other specific question about them ?
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine
Bruenor

Postby Mr. Glock » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 am

Not really, just curious about them.
“Without dignity there is no liberty, without justice there is no dignity, and without independence there are no free men.”
- Patrice Lumumba
OFCC Patron, NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Golden Eagles, NRA-ILA, Appleseed & Hot Stove League Member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Return to Firearms & Gear